As one of top 3 antidetect browser in emulating Windows system, VMLogin has fixed hundreds of functions from 3 years ago, and get high reviews from PC users in various areas.
Today YiLu Proxy editor will teach you how to integrate VMLogin browser with YiLu easily as following steps.
1. Download YiLu Proxy and register an account from its official site: https://yilu.us
2. Recharge your account at $100 (offer extra $10 bonus), $500(offer $75 bonus), or $1000. You can select CrypoCurrency USDT TRC payment. just copy the USDT Address and pay for it. Different Charge amounts will get the different prices, the more, the cheaper as following screenshot.
Alipay is also available for Chinese RMB recharge.
3. select the 24 hours static IP, 30 days stable static IPs, or rotating residential IPs, which you want to connect with VMlogin Browser.
4. A.Get right Setting in YiLu [Settings] Part.
B. Drag VMLogin Browser into YiLu Proxy.
5. Select IP and Forwards Port to 5500 for Using VMLogin Browser.
6. Download VMLogin Browser, add the profile, set YiLu Proxy, get random profile, save it as follow:
7. Keep IP address: 127.0.0.1 and Port 5500 in the VMLogin are the sames as Port 5500 and Local Proxy 127.0.0.1 in the YiLu Proxy.
8. Test the Proxy as following screenshot, and confirm it.
9. Open and Run VMLogin Browser and get Browser IP is located in USA.